ONLINE SHOPPING MADE EASY AT HEELS
If you would like to experience the best of online shopping for Girl, women and Ladies in Pakistan, you are at the right place.
From fashion Heels to dress shoes to comfortable casuals, Heels has you covered with the most current looks and must-have styles. What you want, what you need, what you can't live without. Each season Heels delivers on the latest trends with a dynamic attitude and distinctive flair. From the sophisticated appeal of a high-heel dress shoe to the wear-everywhere versatility of a casual shoes, Heels has the essential looks no wardrobe should be without. When it comes to women's shoes, there's more to Heels than meets the eye. What you can't see is the comfort. Soft insoles, smooth linings, and easy-flexing soles provide comfort you can enjoy all day and into the evening. Plus, Heels selection of sizes and widths ensures you'll find the perfect fit. No matter what the looks or details of the moment may be, these are shoes with sought-after styles at the great prices you've grown to love.
Heels.pk is the ultimate destination for all kind of Heel Shoes, being host to a wide array of Categories including Stilettos Heels & Kitten Heels, Wedge Heels & Platform Heels, Block Heels, Strappy Heels, Slingback Heels, Peep Toe Heels, Pump Heels and more. It is time to redefine your style statement with our treasure-trove of trendy items. Our online store brings you the latest in designer heel products straight out of fashion houses. You can shop online at Heels.pk from the comfort of your home and get your favorites delivered right to your doorstep.
BEST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE IN PAKISTAN FOR HEELS
HEELS offers you the ideal combination of HEELS SHOES and functionality for Girl, Women and Ladies. You will realize that the sky is the limit when it comes to the types of Heels that you can purchase for different occasions.
- Stilettos Heels & Kitten Heels A stiletto heel, or just stiletto, is a shoe with a long, thin, high heel. It is named after the stiletto dagger. Stiletto heels may vary in length from 2.5 centimeters (1 inch) to 25 cm (10 inches) or more if a platform sole is used, and are sometimes defined as having a diameter at the ground of less than 1 cm (slightly less than half an inch). Stiletto-style heels 5 cm (2.0 in) or shorter are called kitten heels.
- Wedge Heels & Platform Heels Wedge boots, wedgies, or lifties are shoes and boots with a sole in the form of a wedge, such that one piece of material, normally rubber, serves as both the sole and the heel. This design dates back to ancient Greece. Greek Actors used to wear these shoes to signify status. These were curial so the audience can be able to identify who is of importance in stage plays. According to the Kennedy Center, "tragic actors would don shoes called "buskins," or raised platform shoes, to symbolize their superiority over comic actors, who would wear plain socks." Platform shoes are shoes, boots, or sandals with an obvious thick sole, usually in the range of 3–10 cm (1–4 in). Platform shoes may also be high heels, in which case the heel is raised significantly higher than the ball of the foot. Extreme heights, of both the sole and heel, can be found in fetish footwear such as ballet boots, where the sole may be up to 20 cm (8 in) high and the heels up to 40 cm (16 in) or more. The sole of a platform shoe can have a continuous uniform thickness, have a wedge, a separate block or a stiletto heel. Raising the ankle increases the risk of a sprained ankle
- Block Heels - A block heel is fairly self-explanatory, a heel that is far chunkier than a stiletto. The styles that became popular on the high street this summer are a marriage between the 70’s hippy platforms and the chunky shoes of the 90’s, the trend looks here to stay as it offers a more practical heel for everyday wear. Because block heels give more support and more even distribution of weight, they tend to be far comfier than your run of the mill stilettos. They can range from a low square heel on a flat shoe to a fashionable cylindrical heel, so you’re sure to find a block heel to suit your look. Are block heels easier to walk in? Yes, generally as they help to distribute the weight this does make them easier to walk in than slimmer heels.
- Strappy Heels – a single or multiple strap attached to a shoe to hold it on the foot or having a purely ornamental function and passing either above the instep near the arch or around the ankle
- Slingback Heels - A slingback is a type of woman's footwear characterized by a strap that crosses behind the heel or ankle. A slingback strap is distinguishable from an ankle-strap in that the latter is a strap that completely encircles the ankle. Slingbacks can be considered a type of sandal and come in a wide variety of styles from casual to dressy, with heel height ranging from none to high, heel types ranging from as thin as a stiletto to as thick as wedges and they may be either closed or open-toe. Slingback straps are usually adjustable through a buckle or an elastic segment, allowing the wearer to slip their foot into the sandal easily without the need to make further (or any) manual adjustment to the strap or buckle, while still holding the foot in the sandal relatively securely. The buckle can be made of metal, plastic, or even sometimes stone Classic designs include Chanel's two-tone slingback, introduced in 1957 and relaunched in 2015 by designer Karl Lagerfeld.
- Peep Toe Heels – A peep-toe shoe is a woman's shoe (usually a pump, slingback, bootie, or any other dress shoe) in which there is an opening at the toe-box which allows the toes to show. Peep-toe shoes were popular beginning in the 1940s but disappeared by the 1960s. Peep-toe shoes had a brief resurgence in the 1970s/80s, before falling out of fashion by the mid-1990s. More recently, when? they have become popular again, with variations such as "peep-toe boots" appearing
- Pump Heels – A court shoe (British English), or pump (American English), is a shoe with a low-cut front, or vamp, with either a shoe buckle or a black bow as ostensible fastening. Derivating from the 17th and 18th century dress shoes with shoe buckles, the vamped pump shape emerged in the late 18th century. By the turn of the 19th century, shoe buckles were increasingly replaced by black bows, which has remained the contemporary style for men's formal wear leather or patent leather evening pumps ever since. This latter style is sometimes also called a opera pump or opera slipper. The construction of pumps is simple, using a whole-cut leather top with a low vamp, lined with either quilted silk or plain leather, trimmed with braid at the opening. The full leather sole is either glued onto the bottom, common on cheaper styles, or sewn, as on more costly bespoke styles still made traditionally, using a shallow slit to lift a flap of leather around the edge to recess and hide the stitching. The sole is, as on ordinary shoes, several layers of leather put together. The bow is made of grosgrain silk or rayon, in a pinched or flat form. For women, pumps with a strap across the instep are called Mary Janes. Pumps may have an ankle strap.
AFFORDABLE FASHION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
HEELS is one of the unique online shopping sites in India where fashion is accessible to all. Check out our new arrivals to view the latest designer clothing, footwear and accessories in the market. You can get your hands on the trendiest style every season in western wear. You can also avail the best of ethnic fashion during all Indian festive occasions. You are sure to be impressed with our seasonal discounts on footwear, trousers, shirts, backpacks and more. The end-of-season sale is the ultimate experience when fashion gets unbelievably affordable.
HEELS ONLINE SHOPPING, Pakistan’s no. 1 online fashion destination justifies its fashion relevance by bringing something new and chic to the table on the daily. Fashion trends seem to change at lightning speed, yet the HEELS ONLINE SHOPPING app has managed to keep up without any hiccups. In addition, HEELS has vowed to serve customers to the best of its ability by introducing its first-ever loyalty program, early sales, lucrative deals and other special perks on all your shopping with the HEELS ONLINE SHOPPING app. Download the HEELS app on your Android or IOS device today and experience shopping like never before!
HISTORY OF HEELS
Becoming Pakistan’s no. 1 heels destination is not an easy feat. Sincere efforts, digital enhancements and a team of dedicated personnel with an equally loyal customer base have made HEELS the online platform that it is today. The original B2C venture for personalized gifts was conceived in 2008 but transitioned into a full-fledged ecommerce giant within a span of just a few years.. Today HEELS sits on top of the online fashion game with an astounding social media following, a loyalty program dedicated to its customers, and tempting, hard-to-say-no-to deals.
The HEELS shopping app came into existence in the year 2020 to further encourage customers’ shopping sprees. Download the app on your Android or IOS device this very minute to experience fashion like never before
SHOP ONLINE AT HEELS.PK WITH COMPLETE CONVENIENCE
Another reason why HEELS is the best of all online stores is the complete convenience that it offers. You can view your favorite HEELS with price options for different products in one place. A user-friendly interface will guide you through your selection process. Comprehensive size charts, product information and high-resolution images help you make the best buying decisions. You also have the freedom to choose your payment options, be it card or cash-on-delivery. The 3-day returns policy gives you more power as a buyer. Additionally, the try-and-buy option for select products takes customer-friendliness to the next level.